Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Bike ride to Valkenburg

Three days ago, my family and I went biking to Valkenburg, which is about 10 miles from Maastricht. It was a beautiful ride with lots of things to see! When we arrived, we went walking around and saw lots of yummy parts of the town (food). After, we wanted to see a castle that was close by. Unfortunatly, we couldn't find it because of Siri's bad navigation skills. Oh well. Then, we walked back to find a nice place to eat and we decided on Thai food. Yummy! I got noodles and other things in it. When we finished eating, we biked back to Maastricht and had a nice dinner afterwards. It was a great day.
Image may contain: 1 person, sky and outdoorImage may contain: text
Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree, outdoor and natureImage may contain: one or more people, mountain, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, tree, plant, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, sky, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: one or more people, bicycle, outdoor and natureImage may contain: one or more people, people walking, shoes, sky and outdoor


1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby - I love your pictures and I would like to be there with you and biking all around as well. However, I think you need to have a 'serious' talk with Siri - bad directions are NOT acceptable!

    Your Thai food sounds very interesting - I don't think I have ever had Thai food. Perhaps, I'll have to try it sometime.

    Keep having fun and love to all. Until the next time .........

    love - Grandma / Grandpa

    ReplyDelete